Vegetarian, cleansing and perfect for the cooler months of the year. (Serves 4)
- 4 cups of spring or filtered water
- 4 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 15 oz (425 grams) green string beans, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley, stems and leaves roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
Method1. Put all ingredients in a pot. Bring to a gentle boil, lower heat and then simmer very gently for 30 minutes, with lid on.
2. Strain and use as a broth. Alternatively, leave vegetables in, or even blend to create a thicker soup.