We get a lot of questions from our community asking us, "Should I take supplements?"
It's a great question and there are many different perspectives on the answer. That's why we wanted to let you know we have released a film on FMTV that answers just that. That Vitamin Movie presents over 20 interviews with global experts on vitamins and supplements.
Answering questions such as:
- "Does Vitamin C really help to cure a common cold?"
- "Should we take supplements or get the nutrients from food?"
- "How can I use supplements to heal from chronic disease?"
These are very common questions, which are answered so eloquently by our friend and fellow FMTV expert & filmmaker, Dr. Andrew Saul in the film ‘That Vitamin Movie’ as he dives into all the details and answers about vitamins and supplements.
What else will you learn from this film?
- How to prevent and stop the progression of major diseases with vitamins
- Strategies to make your vitamin consumption more effective
- Why Vitamin C may be the most important nutrient ever discovered
- Latest insights and understandings of vitamin therapy
So if you're ready to choose a preventative way of approaching your health, versus being reactive to things that happen, then you'll want to choose to watch these interviews.