I have a question about my health
Unfortunately as movie producers and not health practitioners legally we are unable to offer any specific health advice, nor can we endorse any specific products. We are here to help guide you in the direction of those who can offer you these things and offer you a support system for healing yourself.
Charlotte Gerson says something in the film we whole heartedly support: “You can’t keep one disease and heal two others - when the body heals, it heals everything”. The great news about this is that EVERYONE can turn on their body’s own healing abilities to heal literally anything. The cancer, depression, diabetes and other chronic illness survivors we hear from every day are living proof of this.
We have a huge wealth of free information on our website, it can be a little overwhelming to know where to start, but I’d like to suggest a few places.
One - we suggest working with a natural healthcare professional who specializes in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. Please use our international practitioner directory guide to find one in your local area (Practitioner Directory).
Two - we’ve put together step by step plans for combatting diabetes, mental illness, depression, cancer and heart disease and weight loss naturally. Follow the steps under the 'Wellness Guides' section on our website (Wellness Guides)
Fourth - have you heard of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)? A lot of our health concerns are caused by our emotions and past baggage. We have a film called ‘The Tapping Solution’ which is a great tool to help release these emotions that may be contributing to patterns of illness The Tapping Solution.
You may also want to try the following diet and lifestyle approaches:
- Eliminate processed foods - our bodies don’t know what to do with them
- Get allergy tested and eliminate high allergen / adrenal stressing foods you are sensitive to - wheat, dairy, caffeine, processed sugar
- Switch to organic fruit, vegetables and animal products
- Eat only whole foods - nothing processed
- Make up at least half of your daily food from raw foods (fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds)
- Drink more water (preferably filtered water) and make water the first thing you put in your body each day - 1-2 liters before breakfast is great to cleanse your system
- Start juicing and/or blending vegetables and fruits (predominantly greens)
- Start taking a good multivitamin (preferably a whole-food) multivitamin
- Find a naturopath or holistic health practitioner in your area and book in for some live blood analysis to get a clear picture of where your health is at
- Look into colon hydrotherapy
- Find an exercise (or a few) you enjoy to do daily (yoga, walking, jogging, resistance training, rebounding, swimming, surfing)
- Read the Food Matters Detox Guide
We all know that eating organic is important so we’ve featured 2 fantastic articles on how to make organics affordable.
We also have a great online community! Check out our community page to learn more.
Wishing you wellness.
We would love to help you! To best assist your enquiry please choose from the below categories so we can help you out as soon as possible.
Food Matters TV Pty Ltd | ACN 161 642 29341