Check out this colorful, vitamin dense and nutrient rich bowl combining raw and roasted vegetables to make this more than just a salad!
The roasted spiced cauliflower is the star of this nourish bowl! Cauliflower is packed with vtiamins K and C, anti-inflammatory compounds, and fiber. Roasting with spices takes this hearty vegetable to another level!
Roasted Spicy Cauliflower…
- ½ small cauliflower, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
Nourish bowl ingredients…
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced,
- Handful of spinach
- 1/2 avocado, diced
Herb Tahini Dressing…
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Handful of dill, roughly chopped
- Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Water, to thin if necessary
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a medium bowl, add cauliflower, garlic, chili, cumin, paprika & coconut oil, stir well to coat the cauliflower.
- Spread evenly on a lined baking tray and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all dressing ingredients and process until combined well.
- If the dip seems too thick, add more water to thin until you reach your desired consistency.
- Assemble all ingredients in your favorite bowls and drizzle with tahini dressing.