What You Need
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 vanilla pod, split and scraped
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 cup granola
- sprinkle of dry chia seeds, to serve
- edible flowers, to serve (if you want to go all out)
What You Need To Do
- To make the chia pudding, put your nut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla seeds into a jar, screw the lid on tight and give it a good shake, then place in the fridge for about 4 hours, or overnight is best. The chia seeds will expand to about three times their size. Then your pudding is done! It’s time to get layering.
- Now take two clear glasses, spoon a layer of the chia pudding in the bottom, then pop on a layer of berries, followed by a layer of granola. I like to make three layers, then top everything off with a few fresh berries and chia seeds. These will last 3 days in the fridge.