Then we spotted this grain-free granola from Half Baked Harvest on The Chalkboard Mag and we knew we just had to share with you...
- 1 cup raw unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup raw pepitas
- ½ cup raw pistachios
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw sesame seeds
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp ground coffee granules (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To the baking sheet, add the pepitas, coconut, pistachios, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and cacao nibs.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the maple syrup and coconut. Once melted, stir in the salt, instant coffee granules and vanilla, and remove from heat. Pour the mixture over the granola mix and toss well to evenly mix the ingredients.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring 1 to 2 times throughout cooking. The granola is done when the nuts and seeds smell toasted and are golden brown.
- Allow the granola to cool completely before breaking it up into clusters. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.