There many more reasons to add gelatin to your diet; here is a good recipe:
Prep Time: 30 min | Cook Time: 6 hours | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unrefined sugar or honey or coconut nectar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cm lemon grass stalk
- 1 1/2 tsp great lakes gelatine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup Mixed berries
- 8 cardamon seeds
- 2 tbsp unrefined sugar or honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
WHAT TO DO
- First do the collie, add all the ingredients to a small
sauce panand gently simmer until it reduce to a syrup ( about 20 min ).
- Pour the reduction to the serving dish and put it inside your freezer. the idea is to partly freeze the coulis.
- Bring the Coconut milk to a gentle simmer with the lemon grass,
kaflirlime, vanilla for 4 min, very low heat
- Strain the aromatics and whip the gelatine into the warm flavoured coconut milk.
- Mix the warm milk with the coconut cream, add the lemon juice and pour it over the semi-frozen coulis
- Let it set for 6 hours ( be patient )
- When set, top with crumble and serve cold.