Did you know? The original 'energy ball' may have come from Africa, where tribes rolled balls of coffee beans with fat for a natural energy boost!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Espresso shot of Longevity Now Coffee Dark Roast
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 Cup dates
- 1 Cup cashews
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Shredded coconut (to roll in)
- Raw cacao (to roll in)
WHAT TO DO
- Grind fresh coffee beans and make a shot of espresso.
- Combine coffee, cacao, dates, cashews, vanilla and cinnamon in the food processor and process until well combined and sticky mixture forms.
- Roll mixture into balls and lightly dust in raw cacao or roll in shredded coconut.
- Place bliss balls in the fridge to set.
- Store in the fridge.