Rich in dark chocolate, grain and dairy-free muffins, with a subtle hint of coffee! Just one of our nourishing coffee recipes in our Food Matters eBook.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon cacao powder
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Grind fresh coffee beans and combine in a large mixing bowl with almond meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and cacao.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 muffin trays and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm on top.