Makes 6 small or 4 Large
Vegan, Paleo, Refine Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Raw
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 large frozen Banana
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Raw Cacao
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup/Rice Malt/Coconut Nectar
- 1 cup soft Dates
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- Blend everything together and pour evenly into ice cream moulds.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove and insert popsicle sticks into the centre.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until set.
- Remove the ice creams from their moulds. Run under hot water to help loosen.
- Place on a tray and return to freezer.
Chocolate Part 1
- Whisk everything together.
- Remove magnums from the freezer.
- Dip each magnum into the chocolate and return to freezer.
- Set the remaining chocolate aside.
- Blend everything together.
- You may need a little water to help blend.
- Remove ice magnums from the freezer.
- Distribute caramel thickly and evenly onto one side and the edges of the magnums.
- Return to freezer for 1-2 hour or until the caramel has set.
Chocolate Part 2
- Remelt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water.
- Dip each ice cream into the chocolate until it is all gone.
- If a cool day you can enjoy it straight away or set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Enjoy straight from the freezer or let it sit for a few minutes to allow the ice cream to soften.