Full of antioxidants and flavonoids, enjoy this coconut chai in the morning, afternoon or any time of the day! Treat yourself!
We created our own Chai Spice blend to keep on hand in a little jar for those moments when we are just craving something warming for the soul.
CHAI SPICE INGREDIENTS
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- pinch of black pepper
- Mix this spice blend together and store in a small jar.
CHAI LATTE INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- 2 tsp of your homemade chai spice blend
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 2 star anise
- 4-6 cardamon pods
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Honey to sweeten (optional)
- Add all chai latte ingredients to a small pot over medium heat, bring to a simmer and lower heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then strain out spices.
- If you want to create a beautiful frothy latte, give your chia milk a quick buzz in the blender or with a blending stick.
- Enjoy immediately!