- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine crumb that sticks together when pressed. You may not need the coconut cream if you are using a high speed processor.
- Press and shape spoonfuls of the mixture into cookies and place them onto your prepared tray. I made 16.
- Bake for ten minutes, turning the tray half way through the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes before gently gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.