GF, DF, GrF, PALEO
Makes 8-10 muffins
- 2 ¼ -2 ½ cups almond meal
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup honey, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp ghee, butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup cranberries, dried and preservative and sugar free
Add Ins: Changing Habits Cacao Wafers chopped, Changing Habits Cinnamon, Changing Habits Dates chopped, shredded coconut etc.
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a muffin tray with muffin paper cups.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl (start with 2 ¼ cups almond meal to begin with)
- Combine the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients evenly, if the mixture is too wet, add the other ¼ cup of almond meal and stir through.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin paper cups evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25minutes or until golden brown.
- Once ready, remove from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack.