Why it’s so good for you:
Chickpeas are high in fibre, protein, manganese and iron, making them a great nutrient-rich staple for vegetarians and vegans!
INGREDIENTS(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 1/2 cups garbanzo beans or chickpeas (presoaked overnight and cooked until soft)
- 1/4 cup mild-tasting extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- Take all ingredients and place them in a food processor; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with raw vegetables, seed crackers or on your favorite sandwich.