For The Crust
- 150 g dried shredded coconut
- 150 g cashews, dry
- Pinch natural sea salt
- 3 T honey or date paste*
For The Filling
- 6 pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 500 g frozen blueberries, melted
- 100 g frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 T Psyllium husk powder (1 T per 2 c of mixture)
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1/8 t lime juice
To Make The Crust
- In a food processor grind the shredded coconut into a fine powder. Add the cashews and continue processing. Add the honey and natural sea salt and process until the mixture sticks together or forms a ball.
- Line a tart tin with clear film and press into a pie plate to form a crust.
- Pour the 100g frozen blueberries into the crust and distribute evenly.
Filling Blendthe 500g defrosted blueberries with the dates, vanilla extract and lime juice in a blender until well blended. Add the Psyllium husk powder and blend shortly to distribute it well in the mixture.
- Pour mixture over the frozen blueberries in the pie crust. Tap pie
forma few times on the working surface to let excess air escape and the mixture distribute evenly.
- Refrigerate before serving and garnish with mango butterflies, shredded coconut, blueberries, fruit slices, or yellow flowers.