Made with very few ingredients, and some of Mother Nature's finest, you can enjoy indulging in these lovely little treats without any nasty additives. These are the ingredients that make you appreciate how perfect chocolate can be. Plus, you will get a nice dose of happiness from the boost of nutrients you and your loved ones will receive!
- 50g cacao butter
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of chili powder
- chopped nuts
- shredded coconut
- goji berries
- Melt your cacao butter gently over a low heat. It's best to simmer a pot of water on your cooktop with glass boil sitting over the pot (Bain Marie style).
- Once melted, remove from the heat and mix in your additional ingredients.
- Combine well and pour into your chocolate moulds, place in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour to set. You can find some cute chocolate moulds in store (naturally love-hearts make people swoon at this time of the year), alternatively silicon moulds work well.
- Sit down with a warming hot cacao drink and savor each bite of your deciduous 'made with love' chocolate.