- 1 peeled pink grapefruit
- 1 peeled orange
- 1/4 of a peeled pineapple
- 1 peeled lemon
- 1 peeled lime
- Peel, chop, juice, and enjoy.
- If you would like a larger juice add another grapefruit, orange and another 1/4 pineapple.
- Not only does this juice taste amazing and look beautiful but it's full of health benefits
- Pink grapefruit is alkalizing, aids with weight loss, improves skin, boosts immunity, fights allergies, hydrating, boosts energy, improves diabetes, reduce cellulite and boosts brain health.
- Pineapple is rich in vitamin C, high in fibre, alkalizing, improves fertility, protects against heart disease, prevents asthma, boosts brain health, helps fight cancer, reduces inflammation and aids in digestion which help with weight loss.
- Lemons are great for detoxing, their very alkaline, rich in vitamin C, restores the body's PH levels, aids in digestion, anti ageing, helps prevent and cure cancer, antibacterial, strengthens blood vessels, regulates blood pressure and keeps your kidneys healthy.
- Limes are alkalizing, anti-inflammatory, controls diabetes, regulates blood pressure, prevents heart disease, aids in digestion, reduces bad breath, a source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, folic acid, and potassium.
All of these fruits have great health benefits and as they are all citrus fruits they have many of the same health benefits and vitamins but packed together with the added extras from each fruit they give an almighty kick start to your body which is why I love drinking this juice in the morning.
If you don't have a juicer you could juice the grapefruit, orange, lemon and lime with a standard citrus juicer by hand and add it into a blender then blend it with the pineapple.