- 1 cup of raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup of pepitas
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup a raw cacao powder
- 12-15 medjool dates (pitted)
- desiccated coconut (to coat balls in)
- Put the walnuts and pepitas into a food processor and pulse until it resembles a fine crumb.
- Add in the chia seeds and cacao powder and pulse again until it is well combined.
- While the food processor is running add in the medjool dates one at a time until the mix starts to stick together and is 'tacky'.
- Roll the mixture into balls and coat them in some desiccated coconut.
- Store them in the fridge.