WF DF GF SF VEG VG
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 cups thinly sliced Tuscan kale
- 1/2 cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum (pepper), seeds and membrane removed, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- parsley, or micro herbs, to serve (optional)
- 120 g (41/4 oz/3/4 cup) raw cashews
- 40 g (11/2 oz/1/4 cup) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free mustard
WHAT TO DO
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a food processor with a generous splash of filtered water and blend until smooth.
- Place the slaw ingredients in a bowl, stir through the dressing and serve.
Recipe and images from Supercharged Food: Eat Clean, Green and Vegetarian by Lee Holmes (Murdoch Books) available now in all good bookstores and online.