- ½ cup Extra Virgin Flax seed oil or Olive Oil
- 1 Whole lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Raw sesame tahini
- ¼ cup Tamari soy sauce (low-sodium, wheat free if possible)
- ¼ cup Spring water
- 2 tsp Dried kelp seasoning
- 1 Small clove garlic*
- 1 tsp Fresh squeezed ginger juice*
- Place all ingredients except oil into a high-speed blender.
- All lemons are not created equal. If the lemon is large then the dressing will be very lemon-y. If it is small or dry, then there may not be enough lemon. So make sure you taste and compensate with other ingredients if needed. I have found that about ¼ cup is the perfect amount!
- To make fresh ginger juice, grate a piece of fresh ginger on the smallest element of the grater. No need to remove skin. Grate until you have a pile that would fill a tablespoon. Gather in your hand and squeeze out juice over the blender into the mixture. Discard the pulp and skin.
- Start blending. Add oil slowly as you continue to blend.
- Serve on mixed greens, quinoa, or rice.
Essential Cuisine: A mouth-watering mix healthy recipes over 6 DVDs.
To find out more about this product and start making more of these dishes at home click here