- 1 bunch cilantro, approximately 2 cups, stems removed
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- Juice of one lemon (about 3 Tbsp.)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 package of your favorite gluten-free pasta, or a pasta substitute (I used 12 oz./375 g Tinkyada Organic Brown Rice Penne)
WHAT TO DO
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhileto a high-speed blender add cilantro, cashews, water, lemon juice, avocado oil, saltand pepper. Blend until liquefied, about 1 to 2 minutes. Let sit until pasta is done cooking.
- Drain pasta. In a serving dish pour desired amount of sauce over pasta noodles, stir. Allow pasta to rest for 5 to 10 minutes for sauce to thicken up.