Terms & Conditions
We welcome you to our site! You may use the website, services, content,
Our website is owned by Food Matters International Pty Ltd (“We”, “Us” or “Food Matters”.) Our website provides visitors with the ability to consume wellness content, post comments, share socially and purchase products from our online store. We may, in our sole discretion, change or discontinue any or all aspects of Our Website at any time, without notice and without liability to you.
OUR SITE TERMS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use - We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Our Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of Our Website. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to Our Website for any reason, and to take any other actions that We, in our sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
- Contributors - We have all rights in Our Website and content. If you submit content to us you grant us these rights:
- Our Website (including all text, graphics, photographs, videos and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and we have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements contained on Our Website are also copyrighted works and we have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on Our Website.
- By posting or submitting content on or to Our Website, you are giving us the right to display or publish such content on Our Website and to distribute such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are legally capable to enter into contracts, (b) you are providing us at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself, (c) you will comply at all times with the Site Terms and applicable law, and (d) your use of Our Website and any transactions you make with us will not violate the rights of any third party. In addition, you agree that you shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. We are not responsible for the consequences of your sharing or posting any personal details about yourself on our website. You may not post content intended to provide professional advice, including the provision of medical advice, or advertising of any kind. In connection with each of your submissions you affirm that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights and permissions to use and authorize use to use all patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Site Terms; and you have the written consent, release and permission of each and every identifiable person in your submissions to use their name or likeness of each identifiable individual to enable inclusion and use of your submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Site Terms.
- You agree you will not publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party.
- You will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any laws.
- We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
- You understand that when you submit content in any form to Food Matters we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other Food Matters-branded environments, including social media channels.
- If you believe your copyright is being infringed you may have rights. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any of your content is being plagiarized, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Your Use of Our Website is Restricted -
- (a) Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of Our Website or any content thereon and except that you may make one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. You may not distribute any part of this site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale, unless given prior permission. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database. Just as we from time to time excerpt materials from other sources in order to support the various commentaries and writings contained herein, we respect the right of others to make "fair use" of the materials contained on Our Website; accordingly, you may from time to time excerpt and use materials set forth on this site consistent with the principles of "fair use".
- (b) We are concerned about the integrity of Our Website when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with the content of Our Website. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of Our Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by Us.
- We are Not Held Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Content Contributors - Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of Food Matters. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through Our Website, Food Matters is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. Food Matters and its affiliates, employees, and
directors,do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor Our Website for inappropriate or unlawful content. Food Matters and its affiliates, employees, and directors,assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Food Matters reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
- You Will Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Site Terms or Any Breach by You of Your Representations and Warranties - You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Food Matters and its affiliates, employees, and directors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Site Terms or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder.
- We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites -We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to from Our Website. Because We have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external
services,and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
- Thanksgiving 2016 'Turkey' Promotion: Use code TURKEY at checkout between Nov 17th, 2016 and midnight November 24th, 2016 to receive 10% off your purchase in the Food Matters store. Offer excludes all health tests, juicers, and water filters. Can be redeemed multiple times within the offer period. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Black Friday Superfood Special - November 25, 2016. One day only. 50% off Food Matters Superfood products (excludes Superfood Complete Pack). Online only. No rainchecks. Free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Bonus FMTV gift card available while stocks last - one per order. Offers available from 12:01am EST. Offer ends midnight November 25th, 2016 PST.
- Cyber Monday Juicy Juicer Sale. November 28, 2016. One day only. 30% off selected Juicers online only. No rainchecks. Offers available from 12:01am EST. Offer ends midnight November 25th, 2016 PST. Free shipping available only to US, AU and NZ. Juicer models included in the sale: Hurom HG Elite Cold Press Juicer (AU), Hurom HO Slow Juicer, and Hurom Premium HH Elite.
FOOD MATTERS STORE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY - Every order is packaged with love and shipped as quickly as possible to ensure speedy delivery. However, due to the busy nature of the Holiday Season and an increase in orders all around the world, the shipping companies we use to send your orders may be overwhelmed with packages, resulting in a slight delay of your order. In order to receive your items for Christmas delivery, we suggest placing your order by the end of business (5pm) on:
- December 15th (Australia)
- December 15th (USA)
- December 8th (All Other Countries)
Hurom Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is conducted by Food Matters International (ABN 47 127 885 223) of La Balsa Building, 45 Brisbane Rd, Suite 208, Mooloolaba, QLD. Aust. 4557 (“Promoter”).
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- This competition is only open to persons aged 18 or older who are resident in a country where it is lawful to enter this competition. You are responsible for ensuring that it is lawful for you to enter this competition. If you are concerned about this then we recommend you seek legal advice. This competition is a game of chance and requires entrants to provide their name and email address with each product review.
- This competition is valid to US & AU entrants only.
- In order to enter, eligible entrants must fill out their details in the competition entry form.
- The Competition commences at 5:00AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 11th
May,2016 and closes at 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (“PET”) on 15th, 2016 (“Competition Period”).
- Food Matters International will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it, in full, for any reason, by the closing time, whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Each person can only enter this competition once, no bulk entries will be accepted.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
- The prizes are as specified in the competition, color and model depending on what is in stock at the time of the giveaway.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Food Matters International reserves the right to vary the prize without prior notice. However, any alternative prize will be of equal or greater value than the prize detailed above.
- The winner will be drawn at random at the Promoter’s premises within 5 business days after the Promotion’s closing date. Winners will be selected using a random number generator and notified by email within 2 business days of the draw. Winners can claim prizes by contacting the Promoter by email.
- Food Matters International reserves the right to ask for proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time.
- Personal information which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Food Matters International in order to administer the competition.
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of the email address of the entrant being added to the weekly Food Matters Newsletter.
IIN SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Overview. One lucky entrant in this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will be awarded free tuition to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s online Health Coach Training Program (the “Program”). By entering this Sweepstakes or accepting the prize, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”).
- Entry Period. Wednesday, September 16 at 12:00 a.m. EDT through September 28,
2015at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- How to
Enter. You will be entered automatically into the Sweepstakes when you complete and submit, during the Entry Period, a request for information about the Program through the links provided on the Food Matters website (www.foodmatters.com) or Food Matters advertisements or emails. One entry per person. Upon submission of your request, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Neither enrollment in the Program nor participating in a sales presentation is required to enter the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding New York and Florida) and Washington, DC, who are at least eighteen (18) and have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of entry and who have obtained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. Void in New York, Florida, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions. Food Matters International Pty Ltd (“Food Matters”), Integrative Nutrition Inc. (“IIN”) (d/b/a Institute for Integrative Nutrition), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies or service providers involved in the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to win the prize. One prize per person. Eligibility is subject to verification. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Prize: Free tuition for one enrollee to IIN’s online Health Coach Training Program. Prize may only be used for the Program session that begins in November 2015; prize may not be used for future Program sessions.
Enrolleemust have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. Approximate retail value: $5,995 (five thousand, nine hundred, and ninety fivedollars) USD, generally includible as income for tax purposes. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsors’ good faith determination, which is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual prize value turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Prizeis non-transferable, and no substitution, exchange or cash redemption of prizewill be permitted, except as provided herein or at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Redemption of prize subject to acceptance of IIN’s Program enrollment terms and conditions and compliance with Program requirements (for more information, visit www.integrativenutrition.com). Prize must be accepted "as is," and no warranteesor guarantees of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, will be provided. Participation in the Health Coach Training Program does not guarantee completion of the Program; enrollee must comply with all Program requirements. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winnerwill be required to complete an IRS Form W- 9, which requires disclosure of winner’s social security number, and an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize will be issued to the winner as required by law.
- Odds of Winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing after the conclusion of the Entry Period. Decisions of Sponsors shall be based on their discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules, and are final and binding in all respects. Winner need not be present to win.
Winnerwill be notified within twentyone(21) calendar days of the prize drawing at the email address provided with their Entry or by other method chosen by Sponsors. Except where prohibited by law, potential prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within (10) business days of mailing by Sponsors. (Tennessee residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize). If winner notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner fails to return any required documents or releases within the specified time, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors may select another winner from the remaining eligible entries.
- General: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to modify these Official Rules, for any reason, at any time, including but not limited to if fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond their reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, integrity, legality, fairness or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person who violates these Rules or attempts to tamper with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, directly or indirectly. Any attempt to gain more than the permitted number of entries or to interfere with the proper or fair functioning of the Sweepstakes is strictly prohibited. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Entry must be made by the Entrant. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to verification as set forth below. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected correspondence or submissions. Incorrect, illegible, corrupt, and incomplete entries are void. Use of a false email account or identity will disqualify an Entry. For purposes of awarding the prize, Sponsors are entitled to rely on the information provided with
submissionof the winning entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account associated with the Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential Winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Release: The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, Promotion Entities, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, misdelivered, or undeliverable entries or notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse of the prize.
- Limitations of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting the prize, each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any
Sweepstakesrelatedactivity. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than for actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, if available.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, by entering a Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or a prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in New York, NY; (2) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00); and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to such actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). Entrant expressly waives any right to claim or recover attorney’s fees or court costs. Entrant hereby consents to jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts located in New York, NY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and Promotion Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Trademarks. Company names and trademarks associated with prizes are used solely to identify the prize. Unless stated otherwise, no endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval of prize manufacturers or trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. All referenced company names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt of the prize constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/ or hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
- Sponsors: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Food Matters International Pty Ltd, La Balsa Business Centre, Level 2, 208/45 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557, Australia and Integrative Nutrition Inc., d/b/
a Institutefor Integrative Nutrition, 3 East 28th Street, 12th Floor, NY NY10016.
- Winner’s List/Rules Request: To receive a list of the prize winner or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope, within six months of the Sweepstakes, to Tuition Sweepstakes, c/o H. Miller, Integrative Nutrition, Inc., 3 East 28th Street, 12th Floor, NY NY 10016.
Food Matters I Quit Sugar Recipe Book Giveaway Terms and Conditions
This Competition is conducted by Food Matters International (ABN 47 127 885 223) of La Balsa Building, 45 Brisbane Rd, Suite 208, Mooloolaba, QLD. Aust. 4557 (“Promoter”). Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
This competition is only open to persons aged 18 or older who are resident in a country where it is lawful to enter this competition. You are responsible for ensuring that it is lawful for you to enter this competition. If you are concerned about this then we recommend you seek legal advice.
In order to enter, eligible entrants must fill out their details in the competition entry form.
The Competition commences at 5:00AM Pacific Standard Time (“EST”) on 7th August, 2016 and closes at 11:00PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 25th August, 2016 (“Competition Period”).
Food Matters International will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it, in full, for any reason, by the closing time, whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
Each person can enter this competition multiple times.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
There will be 5 winners. Each winner will receive one I Quit Sugar Cookbook.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Food Matters International reserves the right to vary the prize without prior notice. However, any alternative prize will be of equal or greater value than the prize detailed above.
The 5 winners will be chosen based on creativity at the Promoter’s premises within 5 business days after the Promotion’s closing date. Winners will be notified via a reply comment on the relevant blog post on FoodMatters.com within 2 business days of the draw. Winners can claim prizes by contacting the Promoter by email.
Food Matters International reserves the right to ask for proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time.