- 2 Cups Almond Meal
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp Organic Baking Powder (optional)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup of Assorted seeds, plus extra
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Macadamia Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together (almond meal, coconut, baking powder, salt and seeds)
- In another bowl whisk your eggs until beaten then continue to whisk as you add the coconut oil, Macadamia oil and vinegar.
- Add the egg mix to the dry and fold through using a spatula
- Line a baking loaf tin with baking paper and pour the ‘bread’ dough in, before sprinkling over extra seeds and baking for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. It should be golden on top and dense to touch.