Silky, smooth Cacao Mousse. The best part is, it's super tasty, gut-friendly and did we mention chocolately and smooth? Oh yeah, we did! It's also made with grass-fed gelatin, which is well known for assisting with gut health, skin and joint health! Save this recipe for Valentine's Day and your love will thank you - mainly because you fed them chocolate, but also because you've treated their health.
As with any animal product, just make sure you are using a brand that comes from purely pasture-fed, organic sources.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder or Food Matters Superfood Chocolate
- ¼ cup high-quality gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat the coconut milk on medium-low in a heavy-bottomed pot.
- Add the raw cacao and whisk until well combined.
- Once combined, whisk in the gelatin by slowly pouring as you whisk.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into your desired glasses or cups and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set.