Using cauliflower rice as in place of meat, will leave you feeling great plus cauliflower is packed with vitamin C, vitamin
This is a super simple and fast dish that you could add any ingredients to, depending on what you have in the fridge.
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 1 garlic
clove,finely diced 1 inchpiece of ginger,grated
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Juice of ½ lime
- sea salt to taste
- handful fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp coconut oil for pan frying
- 6-10 cos lettuce leaves
WHAT TO DO
- Make cauliflower rice in
foodprocessor but cutting the head of cauliflower into smaller portions, place in the food processor and pulse 2-3 times until cauliflower is cut up finely similar to the size of rice.
- Heat frypan over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat the base.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for a few minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the zucchini, carrot, cauliflower rice, tamari, coconut sugar, and lime juice. Stir- fry until zucchini has broken down and the sauce warmed through. Season with sea salt.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture into lettuce leaves and top with cilantro to serve.