INGREDIENTSFor hot cacao:
- 3 cups milk of choice (we’re loving raw goat milk at the moment)
- 5 Tbsp raw cacao powder or a mix like Cacao Magic by
- 1-2 Tbsp collagen powder
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1 tsp pine pollen
- stevia to taste
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp honey or coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
WHAT TO DOFor hot cacao:
- In a medium sauce pan, add the milk and other ingredients.
- Gently warm milk, stirring occasionally until warm and well combined, about 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy warm with an optional dollop of coconut cream (directions below).
- Set the can in the fridge overnight so that the coconut fat solids separate from the coconut water.
- Open the can and carefully pour out the thick coconut cream. With an electric whisk, beat the cream, sweetener and vanilla extract on high until peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- If not serving immediately, place the bowl of whipped coconut cream in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and then beat it again right before serving it.