Happy Holidays Plus Global New Year's Detox!
As the year draws to a close, we wanted to reflect on an amazing 2012 and acknowledge that this would not have been possible without the unconditional love and support of the Food Matters community.
With your continued support we have together achieved:
- The world's first 'FREE WORLDWIDE ONLINE PREMIERE' of the Hungry For Change film with over 445,000 views in the first 10 days
- The launch of the Hungry For Change Book into retail stores across the US and Canada
- Streamed Food Matters online for free reaching over 138 countries around the world
- Welcomed over 3.79 million unique visitors to www.foodmatters.tv and www.hungryforchange.tv
Plus here's a sneak peek of some of the exciting plans in store for 2013:
- Starting production on a new Food Matters film (topic to be revealed next year!)
- Developing a cutting-edge film streaming site due for release mid year
- Launching an amazing and ethical superfoods web store
- Delivering mobile apps to support your health journey
In addition to all this exciting news we wanted to invite you to jump start your 2013 with abundant energy and well being! Keep an eye on your inbox for the announcement of the GLOBAL NEW YEAR'S DETOX!
On Friday, January 4th we will host a FREE online 3 day guided detox program from the Hungry For Change book. We'll provide you with recipes, tips, a grocery list and all of the information you need to start the new year on a path of great health and vitality.
From all of us at Food Matters, we wish you a joyous and blissful holiday celebration.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.