FOOD MATTERS CAREERS & INTERNSHIPS
At Food Matters our mission is to inspire people to live their healthiest life possible!
As an international health & wellness company based on Queensland's Sunshine Coast our followers and customers are at the heart of our innovation. Each day we strive to share our mission with an ever growing audience through our films, streaming TV channel, online content, recipes, foods and guided video programs.
The Food Matters team (a.k.a. Team Amazing!) is at the core of everything we do. Together we strive to serve our global community on a higher level through online events, new products, innovative distribution, love-filled customer service and groundbreaking business systems!
5 REASONS TO JOIN THE TEAM!
1. MISSIONWe started Food Matters to change the world. As a result, we devote our time and attention to continually answering our primary question "how can we help share this lifesaving message with more people?". If you're committed to service and working with a true sense of helping others then we would love to hear from you.
2. CULTUREWe love cultured veggies and working with some of the best minds in the business. We understand that “A” people attract “A” people. We recruit people who are not just brilliant, but people who are talented, driven, positive and live life with a purpose. Get in, and you’ll be surrounded with friends, peers and a network that will help you move your life to a whole new level.
3. SPACEBe inspired daily in the Food Matters HQ. We believe in designing offices that inspire people to be creative, to live and work happy, and to feel really valued as part of the team. A great workspace inspires great work.
4. GROWTHWe're committed to breaking the rules, reaching beyond the possible and coming up with innovative ideas that have never before been seen. Being a part of the team means you're automatically part of the process! You even get access to a massive library of films, books and expert interviews! We’re an education company and we live and breathe learning.
5. SECRET PARTIES AND GETAWAYS!Someone in the office really loves surprises and is committed to hosting multiple events sure to surprise you each year! From private yacht charters to beachside villas, secret limo adventures, it's all part of the "play hard relax hard" motto. Inclusion is compulsory so you better like surprises!
BECOME A FOOD MATTERS HEALTH PRACTITIONER
Are you interested in joining an international team of Food Matters Health Practitioners and making a huge impact around the globe?
Do you want to be a part of a team who is helping to change the way people get well?
We are creating a coaching platform to connect the dots between clients and coaches in order to help people feel empowered, supported and encouraged on their wellness journey.
At Food Matters, we have become one of the guiding voices in the global health & wellness community empowering millions of people around the world to take their health into their own hands. And now we are ready to help people truly heal on a deeper level. We believe that if we provide people with the ability to connect one-on-one with health practitioner no matter where they are in the world, it will be a groundbreaking step towards creating real and lasting transformation in peoples lives.
Our mission is to make holistic health care more accessible to people world-wide.
Head here if you'd like to register your interest on how to become a food matters health practitioner.
Front End Developer
|Duration:||Full-time or Part-time available|
Join an international design & development team based on the Sunshine Coast!
Do you dream in code, breathe HTML and love making beautiful sites that get seen by millions?
At Food Matters our mission is to inspire people to live their best life possible and we are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join the team.
Application Deadline: Open
Start Date: Immediate
As a front end developer with Food Matters you'll be working alongside the design, development and marketing teams with new site builds, UI/UX upgrades and front end bug fixes. You’ll be involved with our websites fmtv.com, foodmatters.com and new projects as required. You’ll also be managing new site content, building pages and templates in HTML and styling email campaigns.
What skills are we looking for?
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter outlining how your experience meets the above selection criteria, together with your CV and links to sample work to: email@example.com.
Please use the Application Form on this page.
Our internship program is not about photocopying towers of paperwork and doing coffee runs (although some of the team can certainly be wooed with caffeine.) Our internship program is about challenging you to think outside the box, hit the ground running and start seeing projects come to life.
An internship at Food Matters is for you if:
- You’re passionate about health & wellness
- You love working in an open & a close-knit team
- The thought of diving deep into a project excites you
- You know the difference between cacao and cocoa. (Just kidding, we can teach you that!)
Writing & Communications Internship
|Department:||Marketing & Communications|
|Duration:||1-2 days per week, 10-12 weeks|
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self-starter with initiative looking to develop their article writing skills and understanding of content creation across a growing online business. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to create unique content with attention to detail and the understanding of how to correctly referencing health claims and advice.
The ideal candidate will be organised, efficient and passionate about researching and writing about trending health and wellness topics! If you have a positive outlook and are eager to hit the ground running, we want you on our team!
Please use the Application Form on this page.
* indicates required field