Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Food Matters!
What is Food Matters?
Food Matters is brought to you by Food Matters International Pty Ltd and our related companies (we, us, our). Our Website provides access to a range of health and wellness content, social features and our online store.
By accessing and using our Website you accept and agree that:
- you must be at least 18 years of age, or the age that you are considered an adult in your country;
- you will only access the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- you will not attempt to alter, deface, remove, hack into or otherwise interfere with the Website;
- we may use any content which you post to or publish on the Website, including but not limited to, any comments, information, ideas, reviews, techniques or any other material (User Content) without payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, publication, marketing, product development, disclosure to third parties which we are affiliated with and improving the Website. In addition, you agree not to enforce any moral rights in and to the User Content, to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- your User Content must not be defamatory, misleading, harassing, illegal, false, obscene, threatening, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or infringe on the rights of third parties;
- you are solely responsible for your User Content; and
- we may remove your User Content without notice.
- this website includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind
The Website may contain content such as articles and blogs, software, opinions, advice, website links and promotional offers in connection with or provided by third parties (Third Party Content). Please note that we are not responsible for any Third Party Content and your use and reliance on Third Party Content may be subject to terms and conditions set by that third party. We do not necessarily endorse, control, sponsor or approve of any Third Party Content, especially medical tests, practitioners, products, procedures or treatments, and you use and rely on any Third Party Content at your own risk.
Any information provided on the Website is for your general information only. No content on the Website is intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always consider your own circumstances and exercise your own skill, care and diligence with respect to relying on any information obtained from the Website. Always seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner for health issues. Contact your doctor or emergency services if you think you may have a medical emergency.
Our goal is to provide you with the best range of health and wellness content possible. We are constantly working to achieve this, however we cannot promise that everything will be perfect all of the time.
Accordingly, the Website is provided ‘as is’ and we do not guarantee, warrant or represent that:
- the Website is provided error-free or uninterrupted;
- that any information contained on the Website is accurate, reliable, adequate or complete;
- that the Website is free of viruses or other spyware that could damage your device.
All content displayed on the Website is our property, or, where applicable, the property of parties who we are affiliated with such as our business partners and licensors. All intellectual property rights in the Website are reserved accordingly. Food Matters is our registered trademark.
We take copyright protection very seriously. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or if you are aware of any infringing material available through our Website please notify us via our Contact Us page.
We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content - please do not send them to us. Because we do not read unsolicited materials we need to cover ourselves in case we come up with an idea that is similar to yours. Accordingly, should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against us regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if we implement an idea or material that is substantially similar to what you submitted to us.
Terms of Purchase
Juicer products are shipped directly from our partner facilities.
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order, we do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
Where is my package?
Occasionally, packages are returned as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
* Please note: We do not issue refunds for buyer's remorse on physical products.
Refund Policy on Digital Programs
The Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program, Food Matters Clean Eating Program and Food Matters Juice Detox
Our #1 priority is your happiness and success. We 100% stand by our programs, which means if you aren’t completely satisfied we’ll refund you the full purchase price if you contact our customer service team within 14 days of the purchase date. Refunds must be requested via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Live Chat on our website and be received within the 14 day refund period. Refunds will only be processed via the same method and account that the original purchase was made.
Refund Policy on Vanuatu Retreat - December 2023
Please note as a terms of purchase all participants must take out comprehensive travel insurance including medical cover. If the retreat is canceled by:
- Retreat organizer (due to any unforeseen circumstances), retreat guests will receive a full refund of retreat fees, however airfares will need to be referred to your travel insurance policy. If there is a date change and you are unable to attend you will receive a full refund of retreat fees.
- Retreat guest - as places are limited and likely to sell out, the following refund policy and cancellation fees will apply:
- Full refund if canceled before 31st October 2022.
- Full refund less a 10% cancellation fee if canceled before 14th November 2022.
- No refund for cancellations received after the 14th November 2022.
We may discontinue or suspend the Website or your use of the Website at any time without notice or liability to you.
Let’s stay in touch
If you need to get in touch with us please:
- email email@example.com;
- use our Contact Us page; or
- use the Live Chat Support feature of our Website.
Linking to us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place a link to our Website on your page.
If you made it this far and are still awake – congratulations! Reward yourself by making something tasty from our range of nutritious recipes.
Last updated – October 2022