The Secrets to Healthy Glowing Skin with Kevin Gianni
Listen on the food matters podcast
Are your personal product care products poisoning you?
An average woman uses twelve personal care products each day, exposing herself to 168 unique chemicals. These products don’t always remain on the skin’s surface. Many cosmetic ingredients penetrate the skin.
This means you could be unwittingly exposing yourself to chemicals like formaldehyde, phthalates, and parabens, which have been linked to cancer, birth defects, and hormonal chaos. That’s why this week we are diving deep into the truth behind the beauty industry with Kevin Gianni, co-founder of Annmarie Skincare.
Kevin and I have had the pleasure of knowing each other and being friends for a number of years now. He is an author, entrepreneur, health enthusiast, and one of the brains behind Annmarie Skin Care, a natural and organic skin and beauty care line which I love and use on a daily basis. Their all-natural products are high-quality, chemical-free formulas that truly work, and he takes the time in this podcast to explain why.
Laurentine and I have been using Annmarie Skincare for several years now, so when they bundled all my personal favorite cleansers, oils, and other products in a set, I was beyond overjoyed. The Skin Care Glow Set is a luxurious moment to yourself, an aromatherapeutic experience like nothing else, and an instantly-beautifying bundle of products. We have a very special offer for our community, which you can discover over on their site.
In this episode with Kevin Gianni you will learn:
- About standard personal care ingredients and what effect they have on the body.
- The loopholes in the beauty industry regulations and what they don't have to list.
- Why you should look for natural personal products.
- Tips for choosing the best products to suit your skin's needs.
- Herbs and essential oils for boosting skin health and looking radiant.
- Simple beauty rituals and routines accessible to everyone.
- Big areas of innovation for skincare.
- Discover our Food Matters Skin Care Buying Guide here.
- Check out a special offer for the Food Matters Community here.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. We would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave us a comment below. If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can reach more people together!