How to Unlock the Power of Your Femininity with Shar Moore
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you ever felt that you haven’t been able to tap into your true feminine identity? Women have been given the beautiful gift of having a feminine essence but are rarely taught how to embrace and step into this gift.
In this episode, I am joined by Shar Moore who speaks to the importance of experiencing your feminine essence to live authentically and create a life that brings you passion and purpose.
About Shar Moore
Shar Moore, is a TEDx Speaker. TV Talk Show Host, Multi-International Award-Winning Mentor, International Best Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, and Founder of the Feminessence® Movement. There is something powerful about Shar Moore. She has created Feminessence® Magazine, the first National publication of it’s kind dedicated to empowering YOU to unlock your feminine essence. The magazine has been chosen as the exclusive magazine for the Hollywood Swag Bags at the 2023 Oscars.
In this week's episode with Shar Moore, you’ll discover:
- The key question to ask yourself when looking to tap into your deep feminine essence.
- How to use difficult experiences and hardships in life as a catalyst to discover who you truly are.
- Why the people who you surround yourself with is so important when it comes to showing up authentically.
- 4 things you can do if you’re feeling stuck in your life, work, or relationships.
- And so much more!
- Follow Shar Moore on Instagram (Instagram)
- Learn more about Shar Moore (website)
- Watch Transcendence Documentary Series (film)
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program (website)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media, and leave a comment or review here. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience.
We’ll see you next time.