Ancient Healing Practices Explained: Ayurveda with Amish Shah
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you explored the world of alternative and ancient healing practices? Ayurveda is a natural healing science originating in India and is based on the idea of helping bring your body into balance by understanding your body’s constitution, or dosha. Your dosha helps you understand your body’s natural predisposition so that you can work with it to achieve optimal health. In this episode with Amish Shah, we talk about how you can use Ayurveda to help heal your body for good.
About Amish Shah
Amish Shah is an Inc.500-listed entrepreneur and philanthropist with a 20-year career in the fields of health, wellness, and spirituality.
In this week's episode with Amish, you’ll discover:
- Why the elements of air, space, fire, water, and Earth are central to understanding Ayurveda.
- The three main doshas, what they are, and how to identify your own dosha.
- How to know if your dosha is out of balance and the things you can do to bring it back into alignment.
- Top foods to eat and to avoid depending on your body’s constitution type.
- The importance of meditation as related to Ayurveda.
- And so much more!
- Watch The Natural Law here.
- Follow Amish on Instagram here.
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.
Conclusion summary: If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media, and leave a comment or review here. We'd love to hear from you and hear about your experience.
We’ll see you next time.