Delicious And Healthy Recipe: Potassium Balance Broth
Based on physician Henry Bieler’s ‘Bieler Broth’, this vegetable tonic provides an ideal combination of minerals for restoring acid-alkaline and sodium-potassium balance to the body’s organs and glands.
Vegetarian, cleansing and perfect for the cooler months of the year. (Serves 4)
- 4 cups of spring or filtered water
- 4 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 15 oz (425 grams) green string beans, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley, stems and leaves roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
1. Put all ingredients in a pot. Bring to a gentle boil, lower heat and then simmer very gently for 30 minutes, with lid on.
2. Strain and use as a broth. Alternatively, leave vegetables in, or even blend to create a thicker soup.
A particularly good adrenal tonic for stress-related conditions and general fatigue. A handy vegetable stock to use as a base in other recipes.
Discover how to lose excess fat from your belly, face & thighs in less than 7 days with this simple ancient practice. Watch the Detox Masterclass here. Playing for a limited time!