Food can either be the foundation of health, or the foundation of disease, the choice is ours.
As co-founder and host of the annual Food Revolution Summit, as well as a second generation nutrition advocate, Ocean Robbins is one of the most influential and well-informed experts in the realm of food and nutrition. We’ve loved witnessing and working with Ocean over the years in the mission to create a food revolution like no other.
In this week's podcast episode with Ocean Robbins, you will learn:
- Two powerful foods that could help reduce cancer by 64%
- The alarming statistics on the growing disease epidemic
- The latest research around food and nutrition
- How to reduce your risk of Alzheimers and Dementia
- Ocean's tips for living for longevity
- Important information about the FREE Food Revolution Summit kicking off Saturday, April 27
- Click here to learn more about the 8th Annual Food Revolution Summit and to save your free seat.
- Get access to your podcast episode bonuses and start your free 10 day trial to Food Matters TV here.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. We would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave us a comment below. If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can reach more people together!