Gut Health, Essential Fatty Acids & GMOs with Sayer Ji
The gut - we can't stop talking about it! As such a complex yet vital part of our health, understanding the power and influence of the gut on your body is incredibly important. So, we've brought in another expert...
Sayer Ji is widely recognized author, writer, researcher, and presenter, Sayer is a compassionate, determined individual who pushes forward no matter what.
He is the founder of GreenMedInfo.com, an evidence-based natural medical resource with over 1,000,000 views each month! GreenMedInfo profoundly believes that education equals empowerment, and with knowledge, people have the power to change their lives and the lives of others.
In this week's episode, you will learn:
- The intertwined physiological connection between your skin & gut health
- The role of essential fatty acids in your diet and the contribution toward gut and skin health
- The impact of oxidative stress from chemicals found in your everyday life
- Less commonly known factors exacerbating leaky and inflamed gut
- How our modern day agricultural sprays affect your gut permeability
- Get access to your podcast episode bonuses and start your free 10 day trial to Food Matters TV here.
- Learn more about Sayer Ji & GreenMedInfo here.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. We would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave us a comment below. If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can reach more people together!