Mother Nature is miraculous, knowing exactly what our bodies need and providing it. So what happens when we turn our back on her? And can she heal the mistakes we've made?
In this week’s podcast episode, James interviews Joe Cross - entrepreneur, author, filmmaker, and wellness advocate - about his journey to health and how he maintains his newly formed healthy lifestyle.
In this week's episode with Joe you’ll also discover:
- The emotional elements of making peace with your body
- The moment Joe realized he was in trouble, and why he knew he had to turn back to mother nature to heal
- The real difference between a smoothie & a juice - how Joe chooses which to consume & when
- What a health 'reboot' looks like and why Joe swears by these
- What Joe's 'Day On A Plate' looks like today and how he's maintained his new found health
- Plus, what he recommends for anyone struggling with stubborn weight, low energy, autoimmune conditions, or unhealthy eating habits.
- Get access to your podcast episode bonuses and start your free 10 day trial to Food Matters TV here.
- Learn more about Joe Cross here.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. We would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave us a comment below. If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can reach more people together!