How To Meditate like a Master with Octavio Salvado
Listen on the food matters podcast
New to meditation? Do you find it challenging to sit still? Today's interview might share a new perspective on the practice of meditation...
Across the globe, yoga and meditation have become increasingly popular with a range of health and lifestyle benefits associated with regular practice. And for good reason. Meditation has been shown to reduce stress, lower inflammation, improve mood, improve digestion, improve sleep, help manage chronic pain, and even improve immune function.
There are many misconceptions that drive people to give up on meditating before they start to experience the benefits. Today’s guest is going to set the record straight and teach you how to meditate like a master! You’ll discover why meditation should be a part of your daily life, what tantra is and some of the common misconceptions, and how to build a simple practice into your regular routine.
Octavio Salvado is the co-founder, co-owner, and principal teacher at The Practice in Bali, Indonesia. He shares the teachings of Tantra Hatha yoga; a spiritual science designed to awaken us to our highest potential.
In this week's episode with Octavio Salvado you’ll discover:
- How you can reduce stress, improve mood, improve digestion, improve sleep, and help manage chronic pain.
- Some of the common misconceptions around Tantra and how it could be the key to lasting fulfillment.
- How a simple practice can help to calm your mind and heal your nervous system.
- Why meditation should be a daily practice and the tools that you need to do it.
- Plus, so much more.
I was blessed enough to study alongside Octavio last year at his world-class yoga institution, The Practice, and I have experienced his wisdom and insight firsthand. So I know you are going to enjoy this illuminating interview and gain a new outlook on your practice.
- Learn more about Octavio Salvado (website)
- Octavio’s yoga studio: The Practice (website)
- Discover 10 free yoga and meditation classes you can do at home (video)
- Try Laurentine’s free guided meditation for stress and anxiety (meditation)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience.
We'll see you next time!