Learning How to Be Your Authentic Self & Finding Your Own Happiness with Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani
Listen on the food matters podcast
As we grow up we inherit a set of beliefs and values that may not reflect our own internal truths. On this episode of the Food Matters podcast Laurentine chats to Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, co-founder of Mindvalley, a global school that delivers transformational education for all ages - about how we can break through the myths we have been led to believe will create happiness. She teaches us to celebrate our flaws to generate true happiness within that will also reflect on our outer world.
In this conversation, Kristina explains, that happiness is not about butterflies and rainbows, it is about being at peace with the choices in your life, and being at peace with being you.
In this week's episode with Kristina you’ll discover:
- How to break through inherited beliefs & navigate society's expectations of happiness & success.
- How to find the courage to follow your own way & being unapologetically you.
- The importance of setting happiness as a goal.
- How a passion led business can bring more happiness into your life.
- How your relationship with the world is a reflection of your relationship with yourself.
- Kristina’s upcoming new book, Becoming Flawsome.
- Plus so much more!
- Follow Kristina on Instagram (instagram)
- Learn more about Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani (website)
- Explore Mindvalley, the school of transformation and growth (website)
- Unlocking The Key To Happiness (article)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience.
We'll see you next time!