Fats That Heal, Fats That Kill: The Truth About Fat with Udo Erasmus
Listen on the food matters podcast
There is an abundance of information available to us when it comes to navigating the best foods and nutritional advice to achieve optimum health. However, much of the time that information can be contradictory.
This includes the topic of fats and oils and how they affect our health. Which fats are good for us? Which fats and oils should we avoid? Is it ok to cook with oils, or should we only use them raw? How are oils processed? Does that matter?
We explore the answers to these questions with Udo Erasmus, a leading health advocate and author, who believes health is our personal responsibility.
About Udo Erasmus
Udo Erasmus is a pioneer of the health and wellness industry having created FLAX OIL and the Healthy Fats Movement. He is also the co-founder of the UDO’S CHOICE supplement brand, a global leader in cutting edge health products having sold tens of millions of bottles of healthy oils, probiotics and digestive enzymes. Today, Udo is an acclaimed speaker and author of many books, including the best-selling Fats That Heal Fats That Kill, which has sold over 250,000 copies.
In this week's episode with Udo Erasmus you’ll discover:
- The processing issue of our food products.
- How oils can be used to prevent sun damage & burning to your skin.
- Cancer causing oils you should avoid - Dirty oils versus clean oils.
- Why the consumption of damaged seed oils can be harmful to your health.
- Cooking methods to optimize nutritional elements in your food.
- How saturated fats relate to the deficiency of Omegas in the body.
- The benefits of a plant based diet.
- Learn more from Udo in this free masterclass on How to Reduce Inflammation With Healthy Fats (free masterclass)
- Follow Udo Erasmus on Facebook (Facebook)
- Learn more about Udo Erasmus (website)
- Watch Transcendence Documentary Series (film)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience.
We'll see you next time!