The Art of Mastering Your Mind for Unlimited Potential in Your Life with Dr. John Demartini
Listen on the food matters podcast
Do you feel like you’re struggling to uncover your true potential in life? One significant step in finding your purpose is to become more aware of your mindset and work on changing any beliefs that may be unconsciously holding you back.
In this episode, Dr. John Demartini talks about the psychology of motivation and values and how perception could be the key element holding you back from everything you want to achieve.
About Dr. John Demartini
educator, and founder of The Demartini Method, a revolutionary tool in modern psychology. He has authored over 40 books that have been translated into 39 different languages and presented his insights alongside some of the world’s most influential people, including Sir Richard Branson and Deepak Chopra. Harnessing almost five decades of research across multiple disciplines, Dr. Demartini shares his life, business, financial, relationship, and leadership empowerment strategies with people all over the globe - enabling them to transform their lives according to their highest values.
In this week's episode with Dr. John Demartini, you’ll discover:
- How to open your mind’s current potential & stepping into unlimited future potential.
- What value determination is and how to use it to create more joy in your life.
- Why understanding the things you value the most are essential to understanding your purpose.
- The one thing many people do that undermines their potential more than anything else.
- How to better understand addictions and where they’re really stemming from.
- One practice you can add into your daily routine to help master your mind.
- And much more!
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program (website)
- Follow Dr. John Demartini on Instagram (instagram)
- Learn more about Dr. John Demartini (website)
- Jeff Bezos about the founder of Sony (video)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience.
We'll see you next time!