What Can Psychedelics Teach Us That Conventional Medicine Can’t? with Dr. Sri Mummaneni
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you ever been in a position where you’re searching for alternatives to the modern healthcare system? Oftentimes, today’s medical system can take a ‘one-size fits all approach.’ People are now starting to explore alternatives such as occupation medicine, integrative holistic medicine, plant medicine, and psychedelics. In this episode, we dive into the power of plant medicine and psychedelics and how they can be used to heal people in a whole new way.
About Dr. Sri Mummaneni:
Dr. Sri is a preventive medicine physician trained in Occupational Medicine and Integrative and Holistic Medicine. He is the founder of Abundance Health, which works with high-performance individuals like CEOs and professional athletes looking for peak performance through nutrition, exercise, and medical interventions; integrating biohacking, conventional medicine, and integrative medicine creating efficient, outcome-driven methods for optimal health.
In this week's episode with Dr. Sri, you’ll discover:
- What ketamine is, how it works, and how it can be used as a form of alternative medicine.
- What psychedelics are native to which areas of the world.
- The importance of ketamine therapy in treatment-resistant PTSD.
- How psychedelics can teach us to be more interconnected to ourselves and others.
- How to know if you should explore psychedelics and plant medicine.
- And so much more!
- Follow Dr. Sri on Instagram (Instagram)
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program (website)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media, and leave a comment or review here. We'd love to hear from you and hear about your experience.
We’ll see you next time.