Healing the Root Cause of Disease Using Naturopathic Medicine with Dr. Valerie Franc
Listen on the food matters podcast
Living a high-performance life often comes at the cost of sacrificing your health, but what if it didn’t have to? Oftentimes, conventional medicine uses a “one size fits all” approach whereas naturopathic medicine looks at identifying the underlying causes of issues. In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Valerie Franc who explains the ins and outs of naturopathy and how it can help you heal and live a healthy, high-capacity life.
About Dr. Valerie Franc
Dr. Valerie Franc, is a dynamic and inspirational naturopathic doctor, teacher, and world traveler. She combines her passion for holistic health and wellness with twenty years of clinical experience. Currently, Dr. Val maintains a family practice in Toronto and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND). Firmly committed to communicating naturopathic principles and philosophies, she teaches at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.
In this week's episode with Dr. Valerie Franc, you’ll discover:
- The simple strategy she used to turn her life around when experiencing health issues
- What exactly a naturopath is and what sort of natural therapies they use in their treatment
- The main differences between a conventional medicine approach and a naturopathic medicine approach
- Why optimizing your health is more important than simply “not being sick”
- Tips on how to treat things such as hair loss, aging lines, and acid reflux
- And so much more!
- Follow Dr. Valerie Franc on Instagram (Instagram)
- Learn more about Dr. Valerie Franc (website)
- Book a complimentary Discovery Call with Dr. Valerie (website)
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program (website)
We’ll see you next time.