How to Use Feng Shui to Create a Holistic and Happy Life with Marie Diamond
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you ever wondered if the physical nature of your environment could be affecting your mental health? Feng shui is an energy system created by Chinese culture that says the environment has a subconscious effect on overall well-being. In this episode with Marie Diamond, we discuss how you can use the system and feng shui and the Law of Attraction to create a life of happiness, abundance, and success.
About Marie Diamond
Marie is one of the world’s top transformational leaders, speakers, bestselling authors, and a renowned voice on the Law Of Attraction and feng shui.
She is a world-renowned feng shui and Energy Master and has been featured in global phenomena The Secret as the only European master. She is recognized around the world as a Business- and Spiritual Mentor to Celebrities, CEOs, and Top Entrepreneurs. More than 1 million people have studied online and in-person with Marie Diamond.
Marie has been knighted for her humanitarian service and is officially a dame.
In this week's episode with Marie Diamond, you’ll discover:
- The direct effect that feng shui has on the Law of Attraction.
- How to align yourself with where you live, sleep, and work and why this could be creating a blockage in your life.
- 3 practical steps you can take today if you’re wanting to incorporate the principle of feng shui into your life.
- How understanding feng shui can help you sleep better, improve your meditation practice, and attract abundance.
- The key importance of gratitude as part of the Law of Attraction.
- And so much more!
- Follow Marie Diamond on Instagram (Instagram)
- Learn more about Marie Diamond (website)
- Download Marie’s app (app)
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program (website)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media, and leave a comment or review here. We'd love to hear from you and hear about your experience.
We’ll see you next time.