Silencing Negative Self Talk: How to Tap Into Your Inner Conscious and Heal for Good with Marjolijn Loderichs
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you ever felt as though fear-based thoughts and traumas are holding you back from being your most authentic self? Taking charge of your inner consciousness and making steps towards healing is becoming more available through alternative modalities such as NLP, EMDR, EFT, and more. In this episode with Marjolijn Loderichs, we talk about the importance and power that comes from being able to overcome these things and experience true happiness in your life.
About Marjolijn Loderichs
Marjolijn Loderichs is the founder and head trainer of the I AM Academy and specializes in working with the different layers of the (sub)consciousness. She is a master practitioner in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Transpersonal coaching, EFT, EMDR, and many more incredible therapies. As a result of mastering all of these modalities, Marjolijn offers a unique combination of different disciplines and tools that she uses from a higher level of consciousness that makes healing more powerful and effective.
In this week's episode with Marjolijn Loderichsyou’ll discover:
- How your inner world actually creates the outer world (and not the other way around)
- What NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is and how it can help rewire some of your self-beliefs
- The importance of the words you speak about yourself and the world around you
- How to silence negative self-talk and tools you can use when working to stop these patterns
- Therapies you can use to address trauma, such as EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
- And much more!
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media, and leave a comment or review here. We'd love to hear from you and hear about your experience.