Candy Corn Smoothie
Candy Corn will be scattered everywhere over Halloween! Why not skip the hit of artificial sugar and create these beautiful smoothies, inspired by Candy Corn, for a healthy Halloween breakfast. The kids will love them, too!
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- A thumb-sized piece of turmeric
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Place 2 clear cups in the freezer.
- Pour the milk into a blender. Slice the banana and add it to the blender. Blend until smooth. Remove the cups from the freezer and spoon the banana mixture evenly into the bottom of each of the cups. Return the cups to the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse out the blender. Add the mangoes and turmeric and blend until smooth.
- Take the cups out of the freezer and spoon the mango layer evenly into the cups. Return to the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse out the blender. Add the pineapple, and blend until smooth. Spoon evenly into the cups and serve.
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.