Do We All Have a Purpose?
Do you believe that we all have a purpose? And that once you find it, will it be as grand, romantic, and extraordinary as you imagine it?
Often, so many of us can get caught in a cycle of “finding our purpose”. Which could lead to ignoring the present and missing how we show up each day.
To Sadhvi Bhagawatiji, this feels like a tragic myth. She has encountered so many people who are living a wonderful life with meaning but are so obsessed with finding their purpose as if it were something that existed outside of them.
Purpose gives us meaning, in whatever way we find it. It’s the very concept of ‘finding our purpose’ that has driven us into holes. We are bound by the constraints of it having to be one thing, of it, needs to be something tangible to give to the world and the idea that we should have to make a living out of it. Finding our purpose has been painted as celebritydom. We have been taught to always reach for more.
Sadhvi moved to India after completing her Ph.D. at Stanford University, to engage in spiritual practice and service. The author & spiritual leader has spoken at United Nations events, led international yoga festivals, and served on the board for humanitarian efforts. Her purpose has been to give back and so she does it in any way she can.
In Transcendence Season 2, she shares her thoughts on living a purposeful life while staying rooted to what’s in alignment with the core of who we are.
Purpose exists in the divine core of all of us, whether we have ‘found’ ours or we are still searching. It gives us meaning when we wake in the morning and through the complexities of mind, body, and spirit, it is a contributing factor to our overall health. The very notion of purpose opens up spaces for questioning our world, uncovering our trauma, and finding new means of healing.
In Transcendence Season 2, finding purpose has been at the core of our conversations. It guides the lessons shared by Sadhvi, alongside Vishen Lakhiani, Reverend Michael Beckwith, Shelly Lefkoe, Anthony William, Dave Asprey, Bradley Nelson, Dawson Church, and many more, to uncover what could be holding you back from living an extraordinary life.
Over five fascinating episodes, you’ll discover:
- How to break the cycle of destructive habits, negative thinking, and limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- The secrets to boosting your immunity by using herbs and medicinal plants from the common cold to viral infections.
- How to heal emotional trauma and childhood conditioning to create more loving and meaningful relationships.
- Proven tools and techniques to manage and overcome depression, anxiety, and fear once and for all.
- How to be a more conscious parent and foster a more nurturing relationship with your children.
- How to stop procrastination and start living a life aligned to your true purpose, without having to quit your job.
- Scientific techniques to reduce stress while increasing creativity and slowing the aging process.
- A method to ‘bouncing back’ from a financial crisis, a divorce, losing your job, or grieving the loss of a loved one.
The worldwide premiere screening of Transcendence Season 2 begins on Monday, May 18. You can save your spot to the free online premiere here.
This exclusive new docu-series takes us on a journey into ourselves to unpack and uncover why we are the way we are, and how the history of events has shaped who we are today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!