Adrenal glands are vital to your immune function, and they also help the thyroid to function properly.
Living in these fast-paced days of uncertainty causes much stress, which is not easy on the adrenal glands. When the adrenals are tired, the body may experience a significant number of different symptoms. If we can assess the level of their functioning and bring them back up to an optimal level, your life can be renewed, energy restored, and you can feel completely transformed.
Natural Ways To Support Your Adrenals
- Drink a smoothie that has 25% protein and 12% healthy fat within one hour of waking up.
- Eat clean animal protein, organic fruit, root vegetables, nuts and seeds, legumes, and healthy fats.
- Consume broth with 2 scoops of collagen and 1 cup of organic berries.
- Consume banana rolled in Himalayan pink salt together with 10 cashews.
- Add essential trace minerals to your water.
- Take magnesium before bed with your blood sugar stabilizing snack.
- Take adaptogenic, calming herbs and deglycyrrhized licorice tincture.
- Make sure you're taking a good multi-strain probiotic.