The Healing Power of Sound: Unravel the Science Behind Sound Healing with Chase Trellert
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you ever explored sound healing and its benefits? Sound healing is an alternative healing modality that uses the different vibrations of sound to help heal the body. It works to heal in a multi-dimensional capacity, meaning physical, mental, and emotional healing. In this episode, we are joined by Chase Trellert as he explains his experience with sound healing and how you can incorporate it into your own life.
About Chase Trellert
Chase Trellert is the founder of Medicine of Sound. He has traveled the world in search of different healing modalities. Some of his journeys have led him to the Jungles of Peru to train with Shamans, to the Andes of Ecuador to learn ancient yogic practices, and to Southeast Asia to Meditate with Monks. He combines many different modalities to weave a unique healing experience for all who attend his sound healing sessions.
In this week's episode with Chase Trellert, you’ll discover:
- Chase’s personal story of encountering sound and how it’s impacted his life
- The health conditions that could be improved with sound healing
- How sound and sound healing has impacted different cultures throughout the world
- The benefits of sound healing for creativity and rejuvenation
- How to practically use sound healing in your own life
- And so much more!
- Follow Chase Trellert on Instagram.
- Learn more about Chase and the Medicine of Sound here.
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media, and leave a comment or review here. We'd love to hear from you and hear about your experience.
We’ll see you next time.