14 Healing Affirmations for Natural Weight Loss
“As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” ― Wilfred Arlan Peterson
If you are ready to lose weight for good, you need to become aware of the thoughts that are currently circling around inside your mind.
When I finally understood how powerful my thoughts were, I was able to use them to my advantage by using Healing Affirmations that I could repeat to myself on a daily basis to create the health that I wanted.
Healing affirmations played a big role in helping me to lose over 60 pounds naturally, as well as heal my body of a number of chronic health conditions (and I’ve kept that weight off for over 15 years now).
Psychologists estimate that we have around 60,000 thoughts a day. Most of these thoughts are not only unconscious, they're probably the same repetitive thoughts that you had the day before! These thoughts have a huge impact upon the quality of your life, affecting everything from your relationships to how you feel about your body.
You do have the power to change the thoughts inside your head. To get started, begin to simply notice the self-talk that you have going. Once you become aware of your thoughts, you can replace any critical ones with positive, healing affirmations that will help you to lose weight naturally.
To help you get started, I have created a list of '14 Healing Affirmations for Natural Weight Loss' that you can repeat to yourself on a regular basis. You may want to jot down a few affirmations that you really like on an index card and carry them around with you for any time you need a little boost.
14 Healing Affirmations for Natural Weight Loss...
- I am feeling healthier and stronger with each day that passes.
- I choose to breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress.
- With each day, I am learning how to love my body.
- My health is improving and so is my life.
- Today, I focus on the good things that are unfolding in my life.
- Trusting my body is becoming easier and easier.
- It's safe for me to be myself.
- Healing is happening in my body and in my mind.
- I am surrounded and protected in healing white light.
- Everything I eat heals me and nourishes me.
- Making small changes is becoming easier for me.
- Healing happens with each baby step I take.
- I am choosing progress over perfection.
- I am guided by my intuition. I know what to eat and how to live my life.