14 Whole Foods Products We Love
Whole Foods Market, the new Amazon child, is the original mecca of mainstream organic superstores in the US.
When we lived in Santa Monica (2012-2014) we loved our local store on Lincoln and Rose (many west siders are nodding their heads right now). It felt cozy and cool and big enough to find just about any product you might desire. From fancy mini organic apples to pasture-raised outdoor eggs to the most eclectic of all, the Romanesco.
This year (March 2019) I’ve been back in town with two of the FMHQ team (Tess and Rachel) and also the family and it’s like a comfy slipper heading back to our favorite store.
As you do when you feel like a local, you shop your favorite supermarket on auto-pilot, picking up your favorite staples while maintaining a deep conversation on a completely ulterior topic.
Here are 10 of our favorite things from Whole Foods Market (caveat - we do not hold Amazon shares and are not ambassadors of these products either though we probably think we should be).
2. Organic Pasture-Raised Eggs
3. Paleonola Grain Free Granola
4. Cashew Milk
5. Organic Blueberries
6. Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap in Lavender
7. Health-Ade Kombucha in Organic Ginger-Lemon
8. Bottle Conditioned Unpasturized Foret Organic Saison
9. Crown Prince Wild Sardines (Skinless & Boneless in Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
10. KIND Bars
11. Mary’s Gone Crackers
12. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayonaise
13. Hail Merry - Meyer Lemon Cups
14. Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta
What are YOUR favorite things to pick up at Whole Foods Market? Let us know in the comments below!
This is an unsponsored list of Whole Foods products that we are loving at the moment.
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.